The Lyme Connection
The Lyme Connection, founded in Fall 2004, is dedicated to providing support and education to those with Lyme
disease and other tick-borne illnesses.
Sessions are held the 1st Tuesday of every month from 5:30pm - 7:00pm at the Hospice building
in Parksley, Virginia.
The Lyme Connection offers the opportunity to connect with:
- others who have Lyme disease or other tick-borne illnesses
- family members and loved ones of those suffering from Lyme disease or other tick-borne illness
- people in the community who simply want to learn more about
diagnosis, treatment, prevention, research, and current happenings.
In addition to support and education sessions, The Lyme Connection provides additional resources, including access to:
- Healthcare Practitioners (Knowledgeable in both Traditional and Complementary Therapies)
- others with tick-borne illnesses.
Betty Armsey, RN, BSN, MS
Lynne Lindsay, BA